RPU Part 2 Wellhead Protection Plan Amendment




CUP 18-01 Milestone Materials Contact
Point of contact for Mathy/Milestone CUP 18-01: 
Mr. Casey Bauer, Area Manager, Milestone Materials

Building Official
Company: Construction Management Services of Rochester (CMS)
Location: 1700 Broadway Ave N Ste 128, Rochester, MN 55906
(507) 282-8206

Septic Inspector
Contact: Chris Priebe, Engineering Specialist
Company: G-Cubed Engineering - Surveying - Planning
Location: 14070 Highway 52 SE, Chatfield, MN 55923
507) 867-1666
Website: www.ggg.to/

Grading Plan Permit

Energy Assistance
Those residents needing energy assistance can inquire at 507-732-8554 or online click here and search for energy assistance.

Burning Permits
Residents are asked to notify the Rochester Fire Dispatch at 507-328-2800 prior to burning or filing for a burning permits, Cascade Township residents may contact the Cascade Township Fire Warden: Neil Farnham 5115 65th Street NW, Rochester, MN 55901.  Telephone: 507-288-0908.  Burning permits are $5.00 and are good for 30 days. Burning permits may also be obtained from any town board member.  In addition, burning permits may be obtained via the DNR website at http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/forestry/fire/questions.html.  For any questions or concerns, contact one of your Township Board members.

Cascade Township wishes to remind residents that plantings and landscaping must be kept out of the township road right of way. These right of ways and the road ditches are the drainage for storm water and must be kept free of plantings and blockages in order to help prevent damage to our roads and personal property.  If you are not sure where the road right of way is, please contact a board member for assistance

The Town of Cascade requires that all dogs shall be licensed and registered if over 6 months of age.  An annual Cascade license fee of $5.00 for 1 year or $10.00 for 2 years can be obtained from Cascade Township official licensing center at Northern Valley Animal Clinic, 1303 Alberta Drive, Rochester (282-0867).  NOTE: Please make sure the license obtained is a Cascade Township dog license and not a City of Rochester dog license. The dog owner must show a certificate from a qualified veterinarian showing that the dog to be licensed has been given a vaccination against rabies and is current.  For more detailed information about the Dog Ordinance, please refer to the Ordinance section of this web site



© 2017 Cascade Township, MN Cascade Town Hall, 2025 75th Street NE, Rochester, MN 55906

Powered By Revize Login